Monday, December 17, 2007

hooray for holidays

I like the fact that the Christmas break starts here on the 20th December.

Here's the plan:

21st: fly to Medan, hang out in a big city and do some shopping! (most important: Shop for baby presents for Paul (my boss) and his wife Poppy; get a new weights machine cable - I broke the other one; and get my tennis racquet restrung)
22nd: Bus to Lake Toba, biggest crater lake in SE Asia, with Natasha, our logistics delegate.
24th: Back to Medan
25th: Christmas, yah! Gorge on wicked food and wine with Paul, Poppy, Yankie and Chris (my colleagues from Simeulue)
26th: Fly to Singapore to hang out with my cousins and spend New Years Eve
27th/28th: I'm not working, yah!
2nd Jan: Bus to Malaysia to check out the beautiful old colonial city of Malaka
5th Jan: Back to Singapore, to spend my last day of holidays with the Simeulue expat crew, who will all be there, yah!
6th/7th Jan: back to Medan.

Talk about a wickedly long holiday.

Then I get my RandR at the end of Jan.

Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment